Friday, March 17, 2006

I Knew I Could Pull Off Any Hairstyle. I Know I Can. I'm Sure I Can...

Argh, it's a bother not owning a camera. I wanna show you all my new hair! Instead, I will use some other pictures to try describe my new look. This is what the stylist promised I will look like:


But of course, when we girls take on the greatest risk of our lives, it usually turns out bad unexpected. Trying to shake off my cognitive disonance, I sat in front of my mirror convincing myself that my new hair was fabulous. After a whole hour, I reached a conclusion - that I looked great!

Call me Carrie Bradshaw, peeps. It's a fight between Hui Hui and me! Bring it on!

Oh alright, I'm fibbing. I look more like this:

Which is not bad too! But on the downside, it makes me look older by at least five years. A trip to Mambo proved it all. Hours after I did my hair, I stepped into the long forgotten Zouk. Shaven heads no longer looked at me. Older ones couldn't be bothered to. At the zenith of my glory years ago, in my long, straight hair, I attracted uncountable head turns and even a few asking to be friends. I supposed the outfit helped too. Instead of body hugging halter necks, I went in a boring, auntie-like sleeveless top - it was a last minute decision to go. All we attracted were other shaven heads, the bald ang mohs, who tried to dance with us. But they got bored after they saw that we couldn't pair dance (sexily) with them. Bah.

I dunwan! I wanna be young and cute =( I'm gonna snip off my hair as soon as my hair grows out, good enough to look like this:

Hmm.... I remember I have wanting this hairstyle since 2001, when the model at my workplace had a similar hairstyle. Cooz, I have always been in love with the same look. Soon! In two months time, I'll achieve it.

4 comments:

Hui said...

i want to see your hair!!!!!!! i want to see your hair!!! *wails* Ask someone to take a picture of it with their camera phone and send it to you!!

p.s. do you know i cut my hair real short?! like i was in secondary school hee..

Anonymous said...

yea i like the last haircut too man..so how was DoI? after working 5 times, i'm sianz of the songs, n they are like stuck in my head! *zippity zippity zip* * M I C K E Y M O U S E*

Ivan said...

Wah... got chiobu photo...

Huh? You cut your hair ah? Orh. OK. *goes back and drools at chiobu photos* =D

chowchow said...

hui: I know you cut your hair. I dunno how short though. Wanqing also cut her hair. Up for mahjong coming Saturday?

jkaiser: DoI was great! (Though my fren fell asleep...) Stir up a lot of childhood memories. Me a Disney fan, have watched all cartoons there are (at least the princess ones), and can sing all the songs. Fave is the Mulan segment.

hai~ren: Your comment seems to be rather redundant... =p