Sunday, July 05, 2009

Thanks For The Memories, Moonwalker

Sigh. I'm still suffering from MJ withdrawal symptoms. An overdose of his videos doesn't seem to help :(

Moonwalker is the film to see MJ during his most glorious moments. When I was just a little 9 year old, Papa brought home the Moonwalker LD (laser disc). That was the first time I truly appreciated his supremacy. I watched his string of amazing performances on repeat.

One of the highlights was Badder, the kids version of the Bad video. It's fascinating and very cute. Check it out:


And my favourite-st segment was undoubtedly Smooth Criminal, full version. 7:16 - the gravity defying leaning move was real, y'all. It was performed live many times :D



P/s My earliest memory of MJ was Thriller. It was the theme song of a Mickey Mouse cartoon video that I watched over and over again when I was four. I wanna share the video here too:



Double sigh.

No comments: