Monday, July 25, 2005

What A Girl Notices In A Football Game

As you know, most girls rarely fully concentrate on the mechanics of a football match. Sure, we can feel the same exhilaration as guys when the ball whizzes past the keeper. We can also understand the frustration when the ball whizzes past our keeper. But more often than not, we tend to get distracted by Old Trafford's neatly trimmed field, Beckham's golden locks, Cristiano's dazzling earstud, Forlan's adorable celebration antics, Sir Alex Ferguson's beetroot face when chewing gum, etc etc. Yes yes, I'm a Man U fan. Not because of Becks, please.

One of my favourite past times when watching a boring match is identifying footballers who look like other famous personalities:


Roy Keane vs Mel Gibson


Robin van Persie vs Prince William

Shay Given vs Robbie Williams


Rooney vs Shrek

Don't say I'm not a true football fan. I do enjoy the game. Only I sometimes see it in a more interesting way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just poppin in, got a look around your blog, and thought this one was funny, that is the past times watching. And I must say that I agree with you on Rooney vs Shrek.
Keep up the good work, greetings from the land of ice and fire, Iceland.

chowchow said...

*waves* I'm from Singapore!

Anonymous said...

oh amusing!!