Friday, September 30, 2005

DOM Beware...


Hey look, this is me. I'm in my gloomy room now, sharpening my little knives, about to go on the mission of the night.

Sources told me that a girl was taken advantage of in a crowded shopping mall. She was alone and helpless. She didn't have time to react. The lecher was smart, he didn't touch her. He simply took a picture from underneath her skirt, to satisfy his pathetic desire later in his rundown apartment. Ah... the evils of the camera phone. They should be abolished. But that's not what I'm going to do today.

Now, I'm going to hunt for the loser and slice him up, so he'll never feel the desire to mar the dignity of another innocent girl. Wait, I'll need a little disguise.

Cute huh. OK, I'm off. Out into the night to hunt for the crook. I have the most amazing gadget. It tells me where my target is. I see, he's at a deserted cinema now, alone in the back row. There are a few couples here and there watching the show. He has comfortably seated his paunchy self directly behind a pair of lovers who are hardly concentrating on the movie. Giggling, smooching, their hands and legs all tangled up. But this does not give any DOM the right to peep. All right, time to work.

Unknown to the man, I sit myself next to him in my adorable little outfit. In my best sultry voice, I bend over and purr into his ear, "Hey mister, what are you looking at?"

He sits up in alarm. I lie back into the seat and smile at him. Twirling a strand my hair with my fingers, I say, "You are very naughty..."

He gulps, then smiles awkwardly. He starts to say something when I bend towards him and whisper, "Let's show them we can do better." I nod towards the oblivious lovers in front.

Nervously, he fumbles with his belt while I watch him with ultimate disgust. I'm waiting for the right moment. Then, as suddenly as I appeared, I flashed out my knives and "Argh-!" The pathetic man lets out a bloodcurling scream.

I have done my job. I'm now back in my room, out of my disguise. Sharpening my knives once again, waiting to feed the next DOM the medicine he deserves.

4 comments:

李老师 said...

xiang din noe u have a blog!! shocked to see my blogname here at first cuz din know who u are.. haha.. take care~

Anonymous said...

i din noe u know html stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone's blog looks nicer than mine. Pretty gothic post...*shrugs*

chowchow said...

Just remembered I had another post on DOM exactly a year ago. Hmm...