Thursday, December 08, 2005

Back To Old School (Kinky meh?)

Partygirl has been invited to a Xmas party.


It's the annual Bizad Xmas bash. Like last year, it'll will be at Chinablack. Like last year, it's $15 for a drink. Like last year, there will be a show at 10pm. Unlike last year, however, there is a specific theme. It's known as Back To Old School. What does it mean? I also dunno. But the dress code for the night seems to explain enough. Dress code for the night: Retro or........ School uniform!! Isn't it exciting? I'm gonna be a-lian TKGian. Skirt short short. Shirt not buttoned. Hair funky funky.

Calling all TKGians, Cedarians, Dumanians, Victorians, TJCians, Marists, Saints, Rafflesians etc... I'm a Partygirl. I know how to let down my hair. Join me! Heheh.

I'm not promoting it for the sake of driving sales hor. I'm not involved in it. In fact, I didn't even plan to go... Until the dress code was revealed. OMG, I think our discipline masters are going to scream if they see us. I'm inviting you cos I would like more company. I'm not going alone. It'll be sianz to do that. Join me. Join me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oeii!! I'm the first to type this!!! Happy 21st birthday to my darling xiangxiang!!! with lotsa of love from agnes to melissa

anyway hor, your lisa ono cd is with me... how can I pass it to you? the present is from us... us = yours truly & jay -^.^-

Have a smashing "mahjong' session today perhaps? Kill them all and win lotsa of $$$$$$$.....

hope to meet up w you this weekend and pass you your birthday present!
do you miss me a teeny weeny bit? =P *yikes getting mushier ( is there such a word for a higher degree of mushy? )

Take care.Stay the Same. Love the way you are ( maybe not nexcessarily forever but at least i love you now!!! yeah~ )

祝你生日快乐...爱你哦!

chowchow said...

Thanks dearie~~ For a moment, I couldn't figure out who Jay is. Haha cos my sis is also Jay.

I meet u next week ok? Lots of love.

And you may not be the first. You may be the only one..... Heh.

Freshmusic 档案 said...

���տ���
happy birthday
heh

i remember. 10th dec is special. though not bcos it's your bdae, haha

chowchow said...

yes ok...thanks.. i know it's cos u got enlisted on that day... and i noticed it was mayday day. but u dun need to say so, do u?? >P