Monday, January 04, 2010

Traffic Lights (Another Bites The Dust)

And so, another of you decided to join the dark side. Congrats and much love!!

*****

At the beginning of Uni orientation, we are supposed to tell our group members a bit about ourselves. To make it easier to define our relationship status, we have to indicate whether we belong to the Red, Green or Amber categories.

Red - Attached, Taken, Unavailable
Green - Single, Available
Amber - It's complicated.

But as we progress through the age boxes, these 3 may not be enough to define the stages of life we belong to. This is how I categorise my girl friends.

2 - Green Light
2 - Red Light
1 - Amber Light
2 - New car (Engaged)
1 - Car parked (Married. Gasp!)
0 - Car scrapped (With kids. Oh, the horror!!!)

You know who you are :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, love this post! really got me laughing out loud in office! - hui2

Anonymous said...

it took me some time to guess who's the amber light!! - nf

L.O.V.E said...

I think i should be classified under 'new car', legally. Lol

poffy said...

oh my...

hahah!!!

Фимпус said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Фимпус said...

Главная