Sunday, May 10, 2009

Meow!

Eating alone by the riverside has always been a romantic concept to me. I always feel happily lost in the great city, thinking of the million big dreams to fulfill, and countless distances to conquered. It is always nice to sit by the bank and listen to the waves.

Doesn't The Sail look utterly unspectacular? It is dwarfed by the neighbouring office blocks. I remember its sales pitch was to draw people to stay in the city, above the city. And the artists' impressions showed that it stood above the sparkling lights of the city, and everything else. Hmm...

I digress. I actually wanted to say how I enjoyed Cats The Musical. See, I got a really close view of the stage :)

Spoiler alert!
The opening act began with a long sequence of orchestra music. We were anticipating the performers to appear on stage, until one by one, we felt something breathing down their necks. Hordes of Cats had swarmed the theatre without warning, and were prowling among the audience. Although I clearly knew they were actors in disguise, I had to breathe hard and keep still to stop myself panicking. See how close they got:

Don't judge me for being afraid of actors dressed as cats, cos they were really life-like!

And of course, the rest of the musical was breathtaking. I enjoyed every bit of it.

So glad I insisted on watching it even when no one could accompany me :))

3 comments:

L.O.V.E said...

Should have asked me! I'm interested!

chowchow said...

somebody didn't reply my email!

L.O.V.E said...

*oops*** lost in my pile of emails! pai seh... keke