Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A Post V-Day Post

My boo has been showering me with declarations of "I love you"s. As frequent as 5 times in 2 hours. He must guilty about something, or he took advice from some men's magazines on how to pamper his girlfriend. Either way, I like it :)

While I'm not usually one to boast or tell people about him and me, I want to share this! -

Last weekend, I was stressed out and tired out from the upcoming event I was working on, he offered to stay over at my place so that he could make breakfast for me the next morning. Awww........

Anyway, happy Valentine's everyday y'all!


XOXO,
chowchow

2 comments:

L.O.V.E said...

Yo chow, I purposely left a comment here to prove to you I read your blog. Haha...

SY is so sweet. Roger never offer to do such a thing! =(

chowchow said...

Haha thanks. Roger must have some other way of expressing his L.O.V.E :) Don't grumble.