Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm Seeing The Light Of Day!

I'm getting used to the routine of things, my days at work are getting shorter. It's not that my work is less. It's just that I can manage my time better, thus more efficient at work. At least, the days that I stay back are now less than the days I leave the office before ten. And no weekends for more than two months already :) As my team beefs up, my work doesn't get any less but I'm glad to know that there will be someone to follow up when I'm not around.

A past time that I've happily resumed is going to the movies. The shows I've watched in the past two months are more than what I've watched in the previous half a year. Go watch Black Sheep on a weekday. I swear I've never enjoyed myself so much at a show in a long time. The storyline is sooo ridiculous. In fact, the Kiwis in the cinema exclaimed, "This is ridiculous!" And the theatre roared with laughter. But beware, you may not look at a lamp chop the same way again. Lol.

With more time on my hands, I'm making plans to utilise it more. I think I will learn driving although Boyfriend thinks girl drivers should not join the roads to endanger the lives of others -_- (He insists that it's not a sexist remark.)

I should be exercising regularly too, to regain my hot body :)

I'm going to plan trips to unfamiliar places. My spiritual being is calling out to me - See the world. Feel the universe. Experience the cultures. I've started extensive research and detailed planning. First stop, Vietnam. I'm very excited!

So yeah, those are my plans. I just need to put them into action.

No comments: