Friday, May 05, 2006

The Worst Has Been Announced

My hyperthyroidism has become hypothyroidism.

Due to overdosage.

Stupid doctor.

It comforts me a little to know that my rapid weight gain is due to hypothyroidism.

Feel like crying.

Don't wanna call anyone to cry to cos I had bad experience once with a friend jerk friend jerk (one of the few whom I trusted would give me some consolation) who said, "I call you later ok? I'm sleeping now," and didn't call back.

Love ya all who are concerned about me.

The good news is I don't have to take the horrible bitter medicine for two weeks.

3 comments:

李老师 said...

oh no... hope ur condition gets better soon!! dun cry...

Ivan said...

Er... wow. So now you have the reverse of the condition you were receiving treatment for.

My deepest sympathies. Take care and hopefully you'll be able to strike a balance.

chowchow said...

Thankew y'all...