Sunday, May 07, 2006

Away (8/5/06 - 17/5/06)

I'll be on vacay for ten days and am gonna switch off my handphone during. If there is something really urgent that you need to tell me about, or you wanna find out the time of my return flight, so that you can surprise me with a bouquet of flowers (妄想症发作),please contact Baby at chowhaiqi@msn.com.

I will watch M:I:III only when I return. Will greatly appreciate (muacks with big hug) the kind soul who resists the urge to watch while I'm away to accompany me when I come back.

(Sorry sorry Agnes that I can't be back in time to watch the musical with you...)

5 comments:

Ivan said...

Bon voyage!

Anonymous said...

xiang xiang... i watch maggie q with you =^.^= waiting for you in sg... *blows kisses anyway hor... me, "soler-crazy" and blueclouds plan to watch audrey and hanks with you... shun bian discuss what to give to princess...come back soon!! miss you a bit here and a bit there...

Anonymous said...

soler-crazy, me?? Hahhahahaa

李老师 said...

bon voyage! so gd got money to go travlling..

Dewei said...

Think someone called u to ask u play mahjong... HAHA!!!