Sunday, April 02, 2006

家姐 Is Evil

The only child-ren are gonna curse me for this...

For the past week, Baby went to chalet, leaving Papa, Mama and the house (in the day time) to myself. I'm can't help but admit, Baby, that I enjoyed being the only child and baby in the house. Don't misunderstand, I will give up everything to have you in my life but sometimes... It's a relief not to have someone snapping at me for reasons that have nothing to do with me, or take absolute responsibility for the actions of someone junior, or sacrifice anything at all. It also feels good to be fussed around by Ma and Pa and be the bundle of joy who makes them laugh. I like to imagine that the aircon room, the hi-fi set, the laptop and other things... belong to me instead.

I am an evil sister to harbour such thoughts. But I always take pride in believing that all younger siblings will love to have me as their older sister. From what I know, very few elder siblings are as self-sacrificial as I am. Heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"But I always take pride in believing that all younger siblings will love to have me as their older sister. From what I know, very few elder siblings are as self-sacrificial as I am. Heh."

Hmm...i think my sister is the best elder sister leh... =P but anyway i only have one sister in this life-time mah...

somehow I feel I will prefer you as a friend to a sibling leh... hehe =^.^=

chowchow said...

agnes: Fineeee... >P

jim: I'm relieved that you turned out fine :D