Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Best Way To Lose Weight

According to Bridget Jones, it's sex. I suppose the R&D inventors of a certain healthcare products company very much agreed with her. That is why they (or the comapny they copied the idea from) came up with a new eqipment that would simulate the activity.

I'm not sure if you noticed the ad. It's funny to see exhilarated ladies whooped while riding it.

Well, the equipment is designed to resemble a horse back and it moves up-and-down, back-and forth rhythmically, not unlike the motion of copulation. (I'm not sure of the equipment's exact name. Only remembered that Madonna rode it in her American Life MTV and Cameron Diaz rode it in Charlie's Angels Full Throttle.)

The comapny claims that the equipment can help you lose up to 6 kg in 90 days, for just a mere $998. Well guys, why don't we all just stick to Bridget Jones' way instead?

Oh I was searching for the price of it when I realised this equipment and its ad has provoked quite a lot of discussion in blogs and forums. *sniggers*

2 comments:

cinewhore said...

It's called the iGallop.

And it does look ridiculous.

chowchow said...

Er... I didn't really want to name of the product.

I mean there is a generic, technical term for such a toy. And I wonder what that is.