Sunday, December 04, 2005

Superficial Or Not?


Do not try to matchmake me if the guy does not resemble any of the above good lookers. Don't say looks don't matter because that's bullsh*t. You won't want your friends wondering behind your back why you made such a (bad) choice, will you? According to my sister, ugly people don't look ugly because they are born so. They are ugly because they have an ugly heart. To a certain extent, the silly girl has made a (rare) wise statement. From the people I know, I see that unattractive people tend to behave in annoying ways. They make me not want to be associated with them, not simply they are unattractive. So, I insist that I am not a superficial girl.

Why? Because I'm afraid that people will criticise my beau behind my back. I have a cousin whose husband is an overweight, bespectacled man. He has tiny, shifty eyes and pespires excessively. He tries to impress the aunties by giving unnecessary praises and makes inappropriate comments. He gauffaws loudly at his own jokes. My parents and relatives will express dislike behind his back and sometimes make unkind comments. You won't like that, will you? You will look bad because you have "bad taste", as they say.

But if he is so charming that he can charm the pants off my parents, friends and relatives, it won't matter that he's not good looking. Someone like David Tao. Hmm... Actually, I think I meant that if he's lovable, his charm will naturally make him look good. A more down-to-earth example will be Dewei or Yuneng. Minxiu is a good example too =D

On the other hand, if he doesn't give a hoot to my parents, friends, and relatives, but is irresistably playful and romantic, I will throw away everything else and elope with him. If he is boyish like Nick Carter or Justin Timberlake (omg), I will let him kiss me for as long as he wants, like this -

And I like the type of girl...

...The type of girl that'll let me hold her hand
And then kiss her
The type that'll let me take her to the movies
And then kiss her
The type that'll let me hold her sooo tight
And then kiss her, and kiss her
And kiss her, and kiss her...

- All I Have To Give (Conversation Mix)

*swoons*

Haha. Fineee. I'm superficial after all. You know I have a crush on someone who I think is good-looking, charming and mischievous. Oooh, I like...
*****

FYI, different friends are already getting me the CD, the book and the watch. Thankew~~

1 comment:

cinewhore said...

Flattery will get you everywhere...