Monday, December 19, 2005

Can Anyone Else Be Any Chio-er?



Wa lao, so darn pretty! See I pale so much in comparison. On this month's FHM cover. I feel like buying the magazine lei.

She is how chio can. I also wanna be discovered by some reporter or showbiz personnel to sign me to MTV simply through my blog. I also wanna appear on this month's FHM cover with my name in caps and ending in an exclamation mark. I also wanna drive an SLK in the US. I also wanna be hailed as Singapore hottest blogger or hottest whatever. I also wanna create controversy wherever I appear.

So I will take more pretty pictures. I will upload them religiously. Maybe I should go for surgery too. Everyone, please me link me so that more people can access to my page. So that there is a higher chance of a talent scout stumbling upon here and declares that he has made the best discovery of the year.

3 comments:

cinewhore said...

Or you could master Photoshop?

Unknown said...

fake goods =/= NOT good.

anyway i think we're prettier, at least we didn't go under the knife :)

chowchow said...

Photoshop may be ingenious... but some things can only be altered with a knife. Sigh....