Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Birthday Dinner With The Girls

Birthday dinner with the girls, 9/12/05 at Rendevous Hotel. I, or rather, my mum treated them to buffet dinner.

OK, we were too vain. Look at Serene.

They weren't very subtle about the "surprise". To assist them in the execution of it, I excused myself to the bathroom. And ta-dah, a slice of cake from Rendevous.

Still, I am very happy. I wished for world peace.

I got a skimpy piece of bra, hot-pink colour and laced. Makes me look like a striper.


The many faces of Chowchow...

Cute

Glam

Demure

Posh

Cool

Sexy

Cheeky

Filial
(Doesn't Hui look like my mummy?)

Sorry. zi lian to the max.


Love them to bits. They wanted to give me a surprise visit the next day, on my actual birthday. I'm so sorry I couldn't be contacted then... Muacks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehhh.....wat mummy?!! *roOArrr* that top is going into the bin!