Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My Favourite Things

Suddenly thought of the songs from the Sound of Music. I cannot effectively articulate how deep an impact the movie had on me as a child. The familiarity with every song, dialogue and scene gives me a queer, warm feeling. It may be difficult for you to understand such deep love for something. But I do love things with a passion. Though none has come close as my love for the Sound of Music. Not even the Backstreet Boys. Okay, maybe BSB is about 4mm apart.

Here are some of my favourites songs (i.e. every song in the musical, haha). Nah, I'll just link up some that you may be familiar with, help you stir up some innocent memories :)


Do Re Mi. A breathtaking piece.


My Favourite Things. This video is a nice compilation that made me smile :)


So Long Farewell. Darn cute.

3 comments:

Aaru Garg said...

free malware removal tool helps you to clean all kinds of malware and virus from your system for free. Also using trojan virus remover anyone can remove all kind of trojan virus from their system.

شركات خدمات منزلية said...

Our company uses effective pesticides to eliminate insects such as white ants, cockroaches and all kinds of creeping insects and aircraft
شركة رش مبيدات ببريدة

Rudraksha Ratna said...

https://allfestivalindia.wordpress.com/2020/09/22/all-about-dhanteras-history-facts-and-significance-in-india/