Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bedroom Concert

There are so many things you can do in the privacy of your bedroom. Such as singing and dancing in your undies. ('Tis not my example. Just AN example.)

My favourite bedroom activity is to hold a Bedroom Concert.

Gasp! You mean you have never held a bedroom concert??! I tell you, it's the shiok-est thing!

You have never pranced around the room holding a hairbrush as a microphone? Or jumped on the bed belting out your favourite songs? It would be half-hearted if you just mouthed the words with the actual song playing on laptop. You need to sing every note with gusto to show that you are a serious singer. By the end of it, you should be feeling as breathless as you would have been if the concert was held in the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

That night, I had an encore segment that overran the time limit. My fans were so enthusiastic I couldn't disappoint them right? :D

No comments: