Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Degree Of Separation

(Follow up from here.)

OMG! I officially confirm that I am separated by just one person from the Backstreet Boys!

One of my bosses (the one I mentioned before) strutted over to my desk and pointed to a news clipping of the BSB performing at the upcoming Singapore's F1 race, "What's this?!"

I said, "Oh, I'm going to the F1 to watch them, cos they're performing!"

"Oh, is it?"

"Oh I heard you knew them!" I exclaimed.

Proudly, almost smirking, "Yes, I even toured with them for a month."

Of course, the little fangirl went all impressed and "Wah!"

Then he pointed to Nick and said, "He's very girl crazy. The rest... are pretty okay."

Yay! How exciting to know a bit more about my fantasy boyfriend. I almost can touch his face already!

No comments: