Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sleep Beauty

Was been made up for a photo shoot 2 weeks ago.

Hoho, I'm making myself sound like a supermodel. No la, the shoot is for a new product's creative concept. We wanted to show everyday people enjoying the product. I was nominated as one of the "everyday" people. I can't give much details yet as it's still confidential info. Will update soon :)

Anyway, the makeup artist was telling me, "Wah, you don't have eye bags or dark circles hor? All the others before you had dark circles (I was the second last girl in line). How you maintain?"

Well, by sleeping enough lor. Not counting today, I usually turn in at 12 and wake up at 8. Full 8 hours, very satisfying. I don't know how I managed to sleep at 2am and wake up at 6am during schooling days, everyday. Come to think of it, I also didn't have eye bags/dark circles then. Heh.

Guess I'm just blessed in this way, just like some girls are blessed with long legs and beautiful skin. 知足常乐 :)

No comments: