Monday, October 09, 2006

People On Diet, Beware Of Me

After gorging on the worst assortment of junk last night, I am paralysed in bed, weak in the knees from diarrhea.

Junk included marshmallows, mooncakes, chocolate cookies, Friday's leftovers, stale tofu mixed with super sour oranges in the span of three hours.

Since then, I've downed nothing but water, to clear my system of toxins. It only exacerbated my cravings for everything good.

Yes, yes, I am constantly craving for a dish or another. But cravings has been escalating since I started working. There's just no time to satisfy my cravings. And it doesn't help to have an extremely displined boyfriend who abstains from sinful food to, you know, maintain his figure. Lol.

It takes all my persuasive skills to coax him into ordering that very tantalizing chocolate mudpie that comes with vanilla ice-cream generously topped with chocolate fudge or that enormous, greasy murtabak and a big piece of curry chicken.

Strike One: I managed to break down his defences in the face of double (triple?) servings of his birthday cake. It was Pure Addiction. In fact, I managed to get everyone swooning over it. Hehe!

Strike Two: Birthday dinner (without candles) with the best Italian fare. We floated a little around the al fresco dining area in gastronomic bliss. It's a fight with your romantic weekend dinner, Qing.

It's always satisfying to get people to eat what I feel like eating. I think I have become a witch obsessed with enchanting people to eat what I like :D

Now, Baby is a more difficult case. She has been eating very little to slim down before school starts. If you remember, the fortune teller once said if one of us lost weight, the other would gain. I cannot let her lose too much weight, or I'll have to bear the consequences. Thus, I have embarked on an evil plan to entice her to eat. Success rate is pretty low so far. She's really perservering, and results are showing. I need to double up my efforts before things get out of hand.

300g of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are stashed in the fridge. See how long she can resist. *Evil grin*

No comments: