Saturday, September 02, 2006

Serene Has A Bedok Face, I Have A Michelle Face

Isn't it cool that you can guess bits of information about a person just from his/her appearance? 'Cept when the deductions are wrong.

Last night, two different people called me or introduced me as Michelle even though they knew that my name is Melissa. This wasn't the first or the second time something like this happened. I'm sure Gek Leng remembers clearly. Strangely, a handful of friends that I make over the past years subconciously think that I'm called Michelle. They said that I looked like a Michelle.

Doh.

3 comments:

L.O.V.E said...

hey, wat has it gotta do with me? ppl do not know that i stay in bedok when they saw me??!!

Hui said...

no ah serene.. you got the president face.. president of our san ba club face..hahhahaha shit.. i'm laffing at my own joke..tt's sick~

Freshmusic 档案 said...

michelle is better than lucy or mary right.