Friday, June 02, 2006

Happy Days Are Here Again

After being cooped up at home for days, feeling ugly and deprived of company, I started drafting a post which started like this yesterday morning:

I went to bed at 1am but I'm still awake at 4am. I took a shower before turning in and warm showers were supposed to aid sleeping. I'm sleepy as hell but I can't seem to drift off. I got the writer's block for the past two weeks; I can't even pen down a simple travelogue about my holiday. But tonight's insomnia got me writing again.


Sounds dead depressing.

I didn't have time to complete it because I needed to run off to meet Jo, who just came back from Austin, and gang at Fish & Co at the Glass House. It's amazing how an afternoon with great buddies brightens my mood. I glad I didn't complete what I started off with because I came home feeling all optimistic and cheerful. I really need spend more time outside! Thus, I'm going to organise the following:

  • Daily badminton with the girls, Qing
  • Picnic with the girls
  • Slumber party with the girls
  • KTV with the girls, Qing
  • Breakfasts with 3201
  • Potluck with 3201 aka June's wedding celebration
  • Mahjong with the girls, Qing, Jo and gang
  • Suppers with Jo and gang
  • Graduation dinner with Jo and gang
  • World cup parties

:) Just thinking of it makes feel like singing!

I wish I can give the world to you
But love is all I have to give
To you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*volunteers for world cup party ktv and mahjong