Sunday, June 25, 2006

Half-Time Titbit (Germany vs Sweden)

Caution: Do not read if you freaked out easily.

As the Swedes continue to be slaughtered, I am battling with something I'm not sure exists.

A few days ago, I felt a blockage in my left ear. It really bothered me but no amount of nose blowing and ear wriggling could clear it, until a while ago. I heard a momentary "buzz" and my ear cleared. OMG. Was I breeding an insect in my eardrum?!

A little later, I heard the "buzz" again. OMG. Did it like my eardrum so much that it flew back in?!

No, I don't wanna see doctor. Any home remedy that kills insect in the ear?

2 comments:

Ivan said...

No remedy that I know of. Whatever insect that went in will either:

i) Die and then decompose and rot, resulting in mould sprouting from your ear, and then your skull and brain getting eaten away by gangrene.

ii) Breed, and then one fine day you'll sneeze especially hard and your friends will get sprayed with live maggots. In the meantime, these maggots would have eaten away at your brain tissue and skull until the force of your sneeze blew off the back of your own head. =)

chowchow said...

*Gag* Er... I think my ear has cleared on its own...