Monday, April 24, 2006

Don't Watch Two Scary Movies, One Action Flick And A Non-Deserving Team Win The Match In A Day

Caught a gory quickie at Lido yesterday afternoon. No, it did not freak me out. In fact, I found the show amusing. Nah, it wasn't scary, just bloody. Nonetheless, I had a nightmare last night - woke up in cold sweat when my alarm clock rang at 5 am telling me to take my medicine. I guess I couldn't differentiate reality from dream in my groggy state cos I had images of crazy killers prowling about my house when I woke up. So I lay on my bed, frozen, not even daring to open my eyes while the clock beeped shrilly.

Only when I was a little more awake few minutes later, I concluded that there could not be demented killers outside my room. Then I pulled my blanket off me, skipped over to the beeping clock, clambered into bed, covered myself with the blanket and shut my eyes tightly, all within a second.

Actually, I think the nightmare stemmed from a scarier movie I watched on Star Movies last night, a nail-biting crap show called Creeper Jeeper (or something like that) featuring a bus full of high school kids being attacked by a man-sized, man-looking, winged-like-a-bat creature.

Oh, maybe the killers in the nightmare were inspired by the assassins in the Bourne Identity I caught on Channel 5 in the evening. And stress was added on when Boro's kiddo reserve goalkeeper couldn't stop the goal.

Two scary movies, one action flick and a disppointing football match in a day resulted in me missing one dosage of medicine and miserably enduring a full bladder till the sun came out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you watch Hostel? I feel like watching it... :P

I don't mind scary things but have weak stomach for blood...*gag*

chowchow said...

Haha yar... It's bloody.. BLOoody... BLOODY! But fun. *crazy*

cinewhore said...

Here's my friend's review of Hostel. It's one of the best pieces of film writing I've read all year.

http://antagonie.blogspot.com/2006/01/ugliest-americans.html

chowchow said...

Maybe Hui shd watch the film before reading the review...

cinewhore said...

No need lah. It's not like anyone goes to a slasher flick to be surprised.

Anonymous said...

Haha..it's ok. I am a spoiler person. I LOVE spoilers!!

chowchow said...

I mean you will be able to appreciate the review more if you read it after watching the film.