Tuesday, March 28, 2006

毕业日记 (一)

In a couple of weeks’ time, I will have officially finished my tertiary education. As expected *rolls eyes*, all who held a conversation with me asked what I planned to do after graduation, why I didn’t choose to complete the fourth year. There are many reasons for my decision not go for honors that I simply do not wish to reveal, other than to the friends I feel secure with. Mind you, my grades is not the dictating factor.

As for my plans for the future, I have great plans. But I don’t intend to share such personal issues with you. I know most of you who raised these questions to me were not interested to know kindly trying to maintain a conversation. I appreciate your effort but I’m sure you have already forgotten what I said by now. If you are not sincerely concerned about my future, please stop asking me about it. It only brings out the insincerity on your part and causes reluctance on mine. I am sick of repeating politically correct answers while trying to sound sincere. Unless you are offering to help me progress to a new stage of my life, please choose another topic when you’re talking to me.

No comments: